- Visual Studio Code is my main editor. I like the fact that it is highly customisable and open source. I use VS Code almost exclusively, with a little bit of vim here and there.
- A few fonts I like for coding: JetBrains Mono, Hack, Meslo, Fira Code.
- Here are the main browsers I use for testing, developing and just surfing the web: Brave, Chrome and Arc.
- I currently use iTerm2 for my terminal, with Oh My Zsh.
- As a password manager I use KeePassXC and in addition I use Authy for 2FA.
- At the moment I'm using a 14-inch Macbook Pro M1, which exceeds my performance needs. It proves to be highly efficient in terms of battery life and operates silently.
- My main monitor is a Dell 27" 4k S2721Q. For coding, I care more about the pixel density and resolution than about the refresh rate.
- I keep a Google Pixel phone in my pocket.
- Mouse is a Logitech MX Master 3.
- Bose QC35 II has decent battery life, excellent noise cancelling and are comfortable to wear all day.
- Besides the headphones, to listen to music I keep a Bose SoundLink Mini II in the room.
- For the keyboard I keep it simple, just like to use the Apple Magic keyboard.
- For backups I also have a very simple approach, in which I use macOS Time Machine in conjunction with a Seagate external disk.
- My desk is an Omnidesk Pro standing desk. It provides good ergonomics and easy cable management.
- Lighting: I have a set of Philips Hue Smart Lightstrips attached to the back of my desk. They are pretty cool.
- Mainly for travelling but also to elevate the laptop in my desk, I use a Roost stand.
- To carry my stuff around, I use a Tortuga Laptop Backpack.
- Additionally, I have one of those cheap memory foam foot rests that you can get on eBay.